This Blog is Awesome!

Pretty much I think that this blog is the best ever! Maybe that's because I havent done anything with it yet. Lol Well, I am gonna make this the coolest lookin' soundin' blog out there. :)

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lesson Plans and Group Presentation

Last week we learned how to create and post lesson plans online. I loved it! By the way, I have already posted a lesson plan that I created and the site is http://ia.usu.edu/viewproject.php?project=ia:7094. Also, Shayla and I did our group presentation, which I thought went well. I probably could have been a little more prepared, but hey it was a miracle I was to class on-time and ready to go, so I can only do so much. I did contradict myself, however, because I think that cell-phones should not be allowed in the classroom because I think that would open up a can of worms. Well, I guess one of the slides I did was kind of for that and I was confused when Jon was asking me about it. Lol so when you hear me go off in class about not liking cell-phones as a use for technology in the classroom, do me a favor and just let it fly. I know I sound like a hypocrite, but I really am just spacey and didn't realize what I had said after it was too late. Lol Well, I hope can learn more this week and try not to get into any arguments. :)

No comments: