This Blog is Awesome!

Pretty much I think that this blog is the best ever! Maybe that's because I havent done anything with it yet. Lol Well, I am gonna make this the coolest lookin' soundin' blog out there. :)

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Getting the Video Ready for Editing

Yes, it says it all in the title, and let me tell you it is an easy process. Well, that is if you are not Shayla and I and have good luck. :) Ya, Shayla and my computer was the only one that did not have the imovie program on it. Surprise Surprise.. lol. We are seriously cursed!! No i'm just kidding. We were able to get our movie ready for editing on Jon's computer and I was amazed at how easy it really is. I always thought that it is a complex process, but I was proved wrong. We just pretty much copy and pasted. It was great! And now we are going to put the sound over our still images which will be cool. So, Shayla is going solo this friday because I will be gone, so who knows maybe the luck will be on her side with me gone. :) I guess we'll see.

No comments: