This Blog is Awesome!

Pretty much I think that this blog is the best ever! Maybe that's because I havent done anything with it yet. Lol Well, I am gonna make this the coolest lookin' soundin' blog out there. :)

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Geometric Shapes

This week Shayla and I took pictures of Geometric shapes, and then we came up with definitions for five of them. We made a book online about our shapes and it was so fun!! Kids would absolutely love turning one of their projects into a book. We used iPhoto to make our Shapes Book, but you can also use ComicLife and MS Word. We also took our pictures of shapes and made a comic. It was hilarious. I was not able to upload the comic and pictures, but will when I figure it out. Comics are so fun to make, and I know that students would do anything to make one. I think that a lesson plan that includes making an educational comic is an awesome idea, and I can't wait to do it in my own classroom. :)

No comments: